Hardscaping in Alamo Heights
At Staccato Landscaping & Irrigation, we like to daydream about all the different outdoor rooms that can be achieved with the creative use of hardscaping materials. Sometimes we even envision projects that use hardscapes in unusual ways. Flagstone labyrinth, anyone?
We understand that hardscapes are what turn a wild back yard into a useable space, and we love finding new ways to incorporate the natural warmth of our materials into your dream projects. Just to get your imagination flowing, we’ve created this helpful list of some of the popular ways our clients employ hardscaping materials in their Alamo Heights landscape plans.
Hardscape Installation Services
What could be more enjoyable than spending quality time with your family and friends in the lovely landscape of your yard? Being surrounded by nature and the soothing sound of bubbling water will make anyone’s shoulders relax. Could you envision yourself enjoying one of these features?
- Paved areas: No matter whether you add a natural stone work pathway with solar lighting or a slate patio with ceramic tile accents, offering your guests a clear indication of where they should walk is helpful – and safer.
- Walls: Homes with hilly backyards often need the structure provided by a retaining wall, but that doesn’t mean it has to be functional with no thought toward design. Our hardscaping options can render important retaining walls, handy seating walls or other delineating structures just as beautiful as they are structural.
- Water features: Flowing water sooths the senses, and the design possibilities are endless. A small pond with bubbler rocks fits perfectly into a corner of your yard with a nice wooden bench nearby for dawdlers.
- Stairways: We ensure you and your guests can move smoothly and safely around your outdoor spaces with appropriately placed steps.
- Fences: You can decorate the borders of your property while adding privacy using any number of our available fencing materials. Love the look of black wrought iron? You’ve come to the right place.
- Decking: From multileveled surfaces to flowing, custom-shaped decks, we offer durable woods that can achieve your design vision.
- Pergolas: If your yard gets a lot of sun during the day, consider adding a wooden or metal pergola to offer some protection and create an outdoor room.
The Best Stonework Materials
If your creative juices are flowing by now, you’ll want to learn more about some of the hardscaping and stone work materials that can help you realize your vision. Here are some of the options Staccato Landscaping & Irrigation can put to work for you:
- Metal: The shimmer of metal can be a modern element in your yard or add a touch of elegance.
- Wood: The warmth of wood has been preferred for centuries.
- Concrete: New techniques make concrete a great choice for a variety of different uses.
- Stone: So many gorgeous options fall into this category: slate, flagstone, quartz and many more.
- Brick: Masonry is another versatile choice, from patio pavers to low seating walls.
Call Staccato Landscaping & Irrigation To Improve Your Patio, Driveway, Retaining Walls, and More!
Staccato Landscaping & Irrigation is excited to assist you in turning your landscaping dreams into reality. Give us a call today to find out how to begin enjoying your outdoors spaces to their fullest.